The 3rd International Conference on Transformation in Engineering is scheduled from January 9th to 12th 2015 at Pune. The conference program includes paper presentations, keynote addresses, plenary sessions and panel discussions. Visit http://ictiee.org/ for details.
InPods, as the Gold sponsors for this conference, will be conducting a workshop on how InPods platform not only helps college lay Strong Foundation for Outcomes-based Accreditation but also helps engage in Sustainable Continuous Process Improvement for Programs by continuous improvement. This helps colleges prepare students better for further education (post graduation) and better jobs.
This workshop aims to cover the importance of OBE as an educational approach to reap the deeper benefits of implementing the practice. Some of the practical benefits of implementing OBE are:
- Higher efficiency among teachers
- Better evolved teaching-learning practice
- Courses, learning resources, and assessments aligned to well-defined goals
- Learners’ improved ability to recognize, manage, and continuously build upon their own competencies and evidence of learning
- Employers’ improved ability to understand graduates’ competencies and learning achievements leading to higher placement ratio
Experts in the field of OBE will share several best practices, case studies and demonstrate use of technology. The workshop will be hands-on and interactive for participants to understand how his learner could reach the destination of the educational journey before voyaging.
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2015
1st Session – 10.30am to 12.00pm
2nd Session – 12.00pm to 1.30pm
3rd Session – 2.30pm to 4.00pm
Key Speakers: Dr. N J Rao (Advisory board member of NBA)
Dr. Kanmani (BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore)
Dr. Prasad Khandekar (VIIT, Pune)
InPods will also have a demonstration booth running for all the four days for attendees to know about the features and benefits of our learning platform.