InPods provides a suite of thought fully designed services to empower academic staff to do what they do best, and support the leadership team, faculty and students in their drive towards better educational and employment outcomes.
End-user Support Services
Technical Support Services at various levels:
- L1 End-user support services
- L2 Engineering support Services
Content and Data Engineering Services
Data Transformation Services such as :
- Academic structure, student enrollment and performance data import and export
- Assessment/Exam Data import and export
- Assessment Tools Authoring services
- Instructional Design and Content Authoring services
- Data Analysis and Data Science projects using Learning Outcomes Data
- Customized dashboards and reports using InPods data stores
Workshops, Training events, webinars and access to a panel of expert advisors for:
- CBME Implementation in Medical and other Health Sciences Institutions
- NAAC Implementation and continuous improvement of score and grade
- NBA Implementation and continuous improvement of score and grade
Customization and Integration Services
- Integration with and extension of Examination Management Systems(ERP), Learning Management Systems(LMS), MOOCs, Student Information Systems(SIS), Customer Relationship Management Systems(CRM), Reporting and Analysis Systems, and ERP Systems.
- Custom Development of white-labelled MOOC solutions using InPods Platform
- Custom Development of custom mobile solutions to enhance learning experience
- Custom Development of learning portals using InPods platform
Online Secure Exam Services
InPods services are used by customers to manage the entire life-cycle of conducting secure online assessments on our cloud platform. Our service professionals work closely with the customer point of contact to help:
- Design and author rich assessment tools/exam papers
- Map all questions with appropriate outcomes, cognitive levels, difficulty levels
- Provide work flow to moderate the quality of the exam paper/test before approval
- Digitally publish the exam for pre-determined set of users on a scheduled timeframe
- Automatically handle the server load capacity and balance for high availability
- Optionally provide onsite end-user proctoring and technical support for users
- Optionally provide work-flow for manual grading of subjective assessments using rubrics
- Provide student performance reports with outcomes analytics and item analysis
Learning and Assessment Content as a Service
- InPods works with its content and publisher partners to provide access to their outcomes-mapped learning content and assessment tools from InPods solutions. This content can augment the user-generated in-house learning and assessment content to promote self-directed learning of students.
We have chosen Inpods as our technology partner to implement CBME from this Academic Year onwards. We believe Inpods analytics platform will help all key stakeholders define, measure and improve student competencies
Powerful Analytics and collaboration capabilities of InPodsLMS helped me and my students track progress. It gave me insights to improve the efficacy of my course content for the Open Course Library project (OCL).
We have recently signed an MOU with Inpods to implement their Accreditation Management system. We have found leadership and staff of InPods are extremely friendly and helpful. The team is highly responsive and adaptive to suggestions provided to improve the platform
At Seamedu, we have chosen Inpods as our technology partner to implement digitizing of our teaching-learning process. InPods Learning Management System helps our students across India get a consistent quality of lessons and assessments. The user-friendly interface of InPods has been appreciated by faculty and they are happy to see the real-time learning analytics.
We have been using InPods platform from 2013. Recently we have applied for NBA and find InPods OBE platform very useful to implement OBE and for NBA accreditation
Our institution wholeheartedly appreciates InPods efforts, enthusiasm and ability to continuously motivate us and acquaint us with Outcome based Education (OBE) teaching model. InPods LMS with features like Online Lessons and Assessments, have helped our faculty to improve their teaching-learning process.
We have been using InPods cloud platform since 2013 and find it useful to implement blended learning for our PGDM - Executive Program.
We have completed a trial of Inpods software at our Physiology department. We believe InPods analytics platform will help our University to not just measure student competencies but it also ensure we follow the OBE framework as required by NAAC
Indira Group of InstitutesIndira Group of Institutes, a premier institute in Pune, India, wanted a technology platform to enhance the teaching & learning experience for their students. The project involved integration of the Office 365 Education suite (O365) with InPods – a cloud-based learning platform for Outcomes-Based Education (OBE). Faculty members and students log in with the convenience of single sign-on and seamlessly collaborate. They bring in teaching aids and assessment content from O365 and contextualize it with their daily workflow of teaching and learning process implemented on the InPods Learning Platform. Download PDF
JSPM’s RS College of EngineeringJSPMs’ Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering (RSCOE) in Pune, India has successfully managed its programs for 15 years with good results and was accredited as part of an accreditation system which was an input/output-based, as opposed to outcomes-based. After several rounds of internal reviews a primary focus on improving learning outcomes was determined to be more beneficial. The idea was to embark on such a journey informed by learning-data. It was decided to implement this change with a goal of building closed-loop system which could be guided and informed by learning outcomes data relative to stakeholder’s objectives. Download PDF